Our client has an opening for one Web/UI Developer contractor. The individual will work as part of the UX/UI competency center to support multiple projects. The Web/UI developer will work on solutions that span many user interaction points, including web/mobile applications and mobile apps.
- Research capability for new technologies and hands on POC on new technologies and frameworks;
- Be able to work with solution architecture to make decision on adapt new technologies;
- Strong front end developer skill for web and mobile applications, including mobile apps;
- Providing guidance and mentor team members;
- Identifying and solving daily technical issues within scrum team;
- Driving and tracking unit testing and process;
- Defining and documenting UI development best practices, standards and guidelines;
- Must be able to work and collaborate closely with other UI developers and backend developers;
- Must be able to multi-task, working on multiple projects;
- Stay on top of UI frameworks/technology trends and best practices for web and mobile;
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
- Minimum of 5+ years of professional UI developer;
- Experience to build UI style guide;
- Experience on UX/UI design;
- Experience on working third part COTS product UI customization;
- Experience in AngularJS, ReactJS, ReactNative, Ionic and other frameworks;
- Experience in connecting with Restful Web Service;
- Experience in Karmas/Jasmine for Angular unit test of Services, Controllers and directives;
- Experience in Git/BitBucket, Jenkins and Sonar;
- Experience in Atom, WebPack, Grunt, Bower, Yeoman etc.
- Experience in ES2016 (ES7);
- Experience in Java/J2EE/Spring/web service is a plus;
- Experience with front end development tools such as Atom, Webstorm etc.
- Communication and presentation skills;
- Self-motivated and able to work independently or as part of a team;
- Experience in a fast-paced software environment , and an ability to execute against aggressive timelines;
- High energy level, enthusiastic, and eager to do what is necessary to be successful;
- Highly creative and inquisitive; able to multitask effectively;
- web and mobile applications,
- AngularJS, ReactJS, React Native, Ionic and other frameworks;
- collaborate with other developers
- multi-task, working on multiple projects
- Agile methodologies
- COTS product UI customization;
- Karmas/Jasmine for Angular unit test of Services, Controllers and directives;
- Experience in Git/Bit Bucket, Jenkins and Sonar;
- Experience in Atom, Web Pack, Grunt, Bower, Yeoman etc.