Seeking experienced ETL Developer with experience analyzing, designing and building scalable, efficient ETL layer processes using industry standard ETL toolsets to support large volume data feeds in and out of a new revenue recognition software application being implemented.
- 8 years minimum work experience in systems analysis, design, software development, systems implementation and package integration with demonstrated strong performance.
- Education: Bachelor`s degree preferred or commensurate work experience
- Additional required competencies/skills:
- Experience with ETL layer development using industry standard tools required.
- Need ETL experience to create and recommend new mappings that pulls data from multiple data Sources - SQL, Flat Files etc.
- Need to help with the data mapping and recommendation for automation of processes
- Experience with Tableau Reporting beneficial
- Comfortable with SQL and ETL concepts
- Provide scalable solutions for handling large data volumes and complex reporting needs.
- Excellent problem solving skills – able to focus both on the big picture and finite details.
- Attention to detail and ability to deliver results in a high-energy, fast-paced environment.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills required. The ability to express oneself effectively within groups and in one-to-one conversations. Conveys information clearly and effectively through both formal and informal documents.
- Excellent ability to organize information, manage tasks and use available tools to effectively contribute to an organization.
- Demonstrates advanced knowledge of software development industry concepts, tools, and techniques.
- Working knowledge of project management concepts, tools, and techniques.
- Comfortable working within the parameters of a project methodology.
- Comfortable working with geographically diverse teams.