Working closely with multiple teams utilize a multidisciplinary approach to create designs that meet the growing demand of the Privileged Account Management (Cyber-Ark) platform.
- Review all existing platforms for errors, suggest consolidation opportunities
- Build and/or facilitate CA build of new platforms as needed for integrations
- Prepare API and usage documentation (for Simon as first user)
- Create new connection components for PSM
Create vault/component alarming solution (using off-the shelf tools)
Write / create procedural documentation;
Work closely with internal and external resources to define requirements;
Project manage and supervise integration;
Create methods to analyze and alarm products and Services;
Analyze requirements for network connectivity, alarming and performance statistics;
Performance monitoring and service trending analysis;
Implement new hardware, Services, and initiatives;
Provide tier II/III support to operations for complex problem resolution;
Assist in testing and debugging of new implementations;
IP Routing, TCP/UDP communication;
Proficiency in computer and networking security;
Experience and proficiency with sniffers and networking analysis;
SNMP, Radius, LDAP, Microsoft Active Directory Authentication and Authorization;
- Generic web browser
- Specific web browser for an application/platform (specific proxy config?)
- ESX administration
Candidate must have advanced Cyber-Ark skills including formal training on the platform to include but not limited to Cyber-Ark’s “Advanced Privileged Session Management” and “CPM Plugin & PSM Connector Development” training. All Cyber-Ark skillsets are as applies to the version 9.x product line.
- PACLI fluency;
- Experience configuring and supporting API interface (9.8);
- Experience building platforms (certification a major plus);
- Experience building PSM connection components;
- Syslog and SNMP configuration for vault;
- Bachelor`s Degree in Networking or Computer Science or equivalent technical experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Visio, and other productivity and engineering tools & applications.
- Superior teamwork and leadership skills are essential.
- Advanced written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision in an individual and team environment.
- 7 to 10 years of experience.